Our programs are aligned with the
Applied Design, Skills, and Technologies.
The students will apply and connect different disciplines together: Art, History, Geography, Citizenship, Graphic Design, Math, Geometry ... They will be creating concepts, prototyping, creating and sharing unique projects.
We teach Kindergartens up to Grade 12, in English or in French!
Each workshop / project is proposed and developed with the teachers to meet there goals and suit there program, budget and classroom. They always value teamwork, imagination and creativity and are supervised by a professional architect.
Time and location
We come to your classroom for 1 to 10 sessions depending on the project we develop together. We recommend a 80’ minimum time. Cost will vary depending on the project. Please contact us to find out!
Projects done with schools in the past:
- An Eco - neighborhood, building a model with a class
- Modernist houses: plans and model making
- Sketchup : learning 3d modeling basics
- How to become an Architect? Career path for Planification class
- Towers, wood model making
- 15 storeys condominium model making with 15 students
We have worked with the following schools and would love to add yours!
Hasting Elementary, Henry Hudson Elementary, Vancouver Technical Secondary, Ecole Rose des Vents, Ecole Henderson, Kistilano Secondary.